Who else is in disbelief that is is already November?!? It is seriously blowing my mind. I have a lot of fun stuff for you in the next two months, but I wanted to kick it off with gift guide. Because, if you are like me, it’s November 2nd and you haven’t even thought about the holidays. Opps. I am planning on sprinkling these in throughout the next month and a half or so, for an easy way to find gift ideas for everyone in your life.
Today, I wanted to focus on the little people. Before I had Harper, I was totally lost in the “what to buy this kid for Christmas, Birthday, Easter, Hannukah, etc.”–you get the drift. So here are some tried and true favorites to help make buying for any occasion easier. Plus, they are sure to put you in the favorite gift giver category!
Baby/Toddler Holiday Gift Guide:
*Affiliate links used.
- Little Tikes Perfect fit 4-in-1 Trike. This is definitely on the list for Harper. I think we will likely just get her one gift and I think this just might be it! It is perfect for the stage she is in right now and will allow her to be a little more active on our walks than she would in the stroller.
- Harper is obsessed with baby dolls and when we were looking for them, we kept finding super scary ones or really hard ones. This one is just perfect, cute and soft. She carries her around everywhere and calls her Baby Sha-Sha.
- I’m not sure what it is about this weird little talking dog but, kids go nuts over it. Harper adores hers and it teaches colors, shapes, body parts, and songs.
- This little piggy is really great for toddlers. It helps teach fine motor skills and numbers. My bestie is a pediatric physical therapist and they use this toy in therapy all of the time. It’s super fun for the kiddos and a really wonderful tool for learning and development.
- Harper got these little jelly bath toys for her birthday and she loves them. They have suction cups and stick to the tub and each other. They are just plain fun.
- I heart wooden toys, mostly because they don’t have batteries and don’t make annoying sounds. This is a perfect baby gift that will grow with the child. It is a lifesaver (and safe) for teething and Harper still loves to play with it.
- Harper is pretty obsessed with anything she can push. She has the stroller and pushes anything she can find in it. But, I know she would love the shopping cart just as much!
- I think this shopping cart would be a great gift as an alternative to the stroller (see #1).
- Harper’s BFF, Henry, has this toy and they both love it. It is another one that will grow with the child and they will be able to use it more as they get older. This one is a great alternative for a little girl.
- Harper and Henry both have this little tractor and they are equally obsessed with it. It sings “Old McDonald” and all of the animals in the trailer make their respective noises. Plus, it moves on its own, which is hours of fun.
- This might be the best investment I have made for Harper. I bought this when she was first learning to sit and pull up and she still plays with it every single day. It is made of wood, really substantial and the best part, it doesn’t make any annoying noises!
- Kids love trucks. They especially love trucks that have balls to dump and a string to pull.
- Music is king for little babes. Harper will dance to everything (commercials, nash drinking water–seriously, anything). This little piano will make for hours of entertainment and the ultimate dance party.
- My mom got this for Harper and although I find it super annoying, she LOVES it. Make sure to get this one for someone that you don’t like ;).
- Harper has this at her Grandma and Grampa’s house and it’s the first thing she takes out of the toy box every time we go. It’s fun and has lots of moving parts to keep a toddler busy for at least 5 mins.
- This is one of those toys that never gets old. It has a lot of fun activities on it and will definitely grow with them from baby to toddler.
- This is definitely one of the best purchases I’ve made for Harper. She loves to play all of the instruments and so do we!
- Here’s a little secret–babies really like cell phones and while it is pretty hard to trick them into thinking this is real cell phone, this comes close. It is especially good for car rides.
- Harper loves to jam out to this little monkey on stage guy and the microphone works (that may or may not be my favorite part)!
- Harper got this sweet picnic basket for her birthday and it is one of her favorites. It sings, teaches shapes, and it a perfect set to play pretend!
- If you (or the small child you are shopping for) don’t have a water table, you are missing out on the best baby product since the pack-n-play. This provided hours and hours of fun throughout the summer. It is so much fun for the little ones to splash and play and our dog loves it too.
- This top thingy is a bit obnoxious, but so much fun. Harper thinks it’s really hilarious.
- We don’t have a play kitchen, but if I were going to buy one this would be it. Ok, I lied, I would really buy this one, but let’s be serious, I am not spending $500 on a play kitchen, so this one will have to do.
- This play grill kitchen is a great option too!
I hope this guide is helpful especially for this crazy time of year. What are your go to baby/toddler gifts?
*I am a participant in the Target Affiliate Marketing Program, an affiliate advertising and marketing program that pays advertising fees to sites that advertise and link to www.donutsdiapersanddaydreams.com. I do not recommend products that I don’t love or that I wouldn’t use regardless of my affiliation with any company.